The financial support of Idaho Smart Growth’s donors and sponsors is critical to our work. We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization and donations are acknowledged as charitable donations for tax purposes. Automatic monthly donations are especially welcome. Thank you!
Individual Member Levels:
Leadership Partner: $1,000
Sustaining Partner: $500
Action Partner: $250
Supporting Partner: $100
- Access to member-only events: available to all donation levels.
- Up to 2 hours/year of consultation: available to all donation levels.
- Discount on professional services (see below): 5% for Action; 10% for Sustaining; 15% for Leadership.
- Marketing: Acknowledgment by level on website. Organizations sponsoring at action level and above are also listed on e-mail updates.
Organizations sponsoring at leadership level will include logo on website. We also have occasional event and publication sponsorships available. Please contact us for more information.
- Lobbying: We are a registered lobbyist and engage in limited direct and grassroots lobbying related to smart growth issues (not candidates).
With many years of experience building coalitions, conducting assessments, completing research and providing training and presentations, Idaho Smart Growth offers community assistance through our Professional Services. Examples of our offerings include:
- Training, workshops, education on smart growth issues
- Transportation system assessments, planning, education
- Facilitation, charrettes, public engagement, organizing, outreach
- Placemaking, wayfinding
- Development assessments, review
- Policy, plan, regulatory review
- Others. Please contact us.
Need a printable version of these donation levels and benefits? No problem! Click here for a printable PDF.